From wags to whiskers, feathers and hooves
they'll always be a part
For with them our lives are richly blessed
with those pawprints on our hearts

© Christina aka Stina

Wags 2 Whiskers is a fun friendship group of people who love their furbabies. Whether they are four-legged, feathered, have hooves, horns or fins - all animals are a precious gift to treasure!
If you would like to join us, please stop by Wags 2 Whiskers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wag'n Tails - Jayne

Hi Stina and everyone,
 
My name is Missy and I live with my mummy and her new hubby, as well seven other cats, including my real daddy and my brothers.
 
My mummy will tell you I'm a very special kitty because I nearly died when I was a baby.  If it hadn't been for my mummy's friend back then, who hand fed me every two hours, I wouldn't have made it.  I've turned into a very beautiful cat, even if I do say so myself. I'm very petire, unlike my stinky brothers and I have long grey and white fur. I think the curls in my ears are especially cute.  I love to lick myself clean and if mummy lets me, I like to lick her face too,.  She keeps complaining about my rough tonque, but I think she should feel honored that I am grooming her.
 
Let me tell you, it's not easy being the only girl cat around here!  I get upset sometimes when my stinky brother, Bandit, stares at me and I have to hiss and screech at him and mummy comes to make him stop. My younger brother, Baggie, likes to chase me sometimes, which isn't fun. I hiss and screech at him and mummy comes and makes him stop.
 
I'm getting my new daddy trained - each morning he gives me a saucer of milk, but it takes several minutes of me reminding him, by winding around his feet while he's making his morning coffee and meowing loudly at him.  Eventually he takes the hint and gets the saucer out.  If I plan it right, I can get mummy to give me some milk before she goes to work, and then get daddy to give me some more milk when he gets up!
 
My birthday is at the beginning of March and I and  four of my brothers will be 8. I don't like having to share the birthday party, but mummy and daddy try to make sure we all get a special treat on our birthday. Uncle Merlin and Uncle Panther don't  know when their birthday is, so they get to choose when they have their party, but that's okay because they share their treats too.
 
Oh well, time for my nap now, before mummy comes home from work.
 
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment