From wags to whiskers, feathers and hooves
they'll always be a part
For with them our lives are richly blessed
with those pawprints on our hearts

© Christina aka Stina

Wags 2 Whiskers is a fun friendship group of people who love their furbabies. Whether they are four-legged, feathered, have hooves, horns or fins - all animals are a precious gift to treasure!
If you would like to join us, please stop by Wags 2 Whiskers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wag'n Tails - Bobbi

Hello all of you Petlovers,
My Mom is one of your members.
Everyone in this house has had a chance to speak their mind but me.
Well it is my turn. My name is Duke Samson Zermane, duke for royalty. I am not the youngest fur man in this house but I do get treated that way. I turned 3 years old in January. I am a quiet puppy well, okay dog. I just like to sit around and be nice and wait for things to happen. Thing do happen. As mommy would say "life Happens" hehe. 
I am finally able to get mommy off this computer long enough to write something to you. As I  sit here typing my mommy is rubbing my head, ohhhh yes, rub it some more. I love that,.Hey mom get my other shoulder now.   Ewww yes, that is so special.  Can I give you kisses. No why not, I love my mommy. Ha ha, I got you mommy, I love to give sloppy kisses to my mommy.
 
Well anyway, Mickey is tearing up his bed now He grabs it and throws it around makes dust fly. Mommy just vacuumed the floor too.
I have 4 sibling pets and a mommy and a daddy. My real Mommy and Daddy were Cocker spaniels   too and that makes a real bred Cocker Spaniel but they say I am special because my Mommy and Daddy were different colors and I came out Chocolate and white with chocolate freckles. I am a pretty boy and I know it. Of course my mommy and daddy tell me that all the time,. when they aren't calling me Samson.  Other time they call me Sam when they aren't yelling at me because I  run off.
 
  But I always come back home. Mickey now, that is different, he has it made in this house but he stays away for hours if he gets off his leash.
He even lost his license and rabies tag so he is not allowed to drive any more. So mommy keeps him tied on his chain and when he goes in the car he usually goes in the back seat, Only us licensed pups are allowed to be in the front seat where the driver sits. But I usually sit in back with Mickey so he isn't lonely. See I am an easy to get along with dog,
I know mommy and daddy won't give me away. I just let gas and mommy and daddy and Mickey don't like it. lol ha-ha. Mickey is barking at me to leave the room but I say he can leave the room. I think Mommy is fixin' to leave and Daddy already did.  Woooo!
 
While everyone else is out of the room,I will let you in on a secret if you promise not to tell anyone I said this.
Mickey was such a bad puppy that when he 6 months old he had already went through 3 homes and was homeless and trying not to get shot by the last Daddy.  So my Mommy and Daddy decided to give him a home.  They rescued him, now this was before my time and it might be hearsay but I did hear them say, he was abused.
 
 He now bites Mommy and Daddy when they try to take their cell phones or shoes or other stuff that is not his back from him. He even tries to bite Mommy when she gets in bed. They think he is scared from his abuse so they will keep him just to save him from being killed elsewhere.  I think he is just a spoiled brat. He is only 2 since January and remember I am 3 and I came to live  with them one year ago on the 18th of April.  
 
 I have calmed him down some. I am bigger than him and he thought they brought in "the big guns" when I arrived and you might say that is true.  I am training him to be a dog. See we know we are not humans and we have dog people and cat people for parents. They don't feed us off  the table, we only get carrots and apples sometimes. We get our regular dog food with no red dye. Mickey has an allergy and he needs good dog food.  So Mommy and Daddy go to Sam's club and bye the good  stuff with Lamb and rice and peas and veggies. and it is yummy. They also get us treats but only Chicken treats now since they don't know if Mickey is allergic to beef. 
Well now I want to say a few words about the cats, my 2 sisters and 1 brother.
 
Beebee is about  7 yrs old  and she is jet black. They called her Beebee because she is a big brat, she is so stuck up since I came to the house and won't play with any of us. Mommy says it is because she is old and tired. She calls her Black Beauty but I know the true story of the B's .Well, it takes one to know one. lol Sorry Mom, oops don't tell her I said that. Anyway, after Beebee there is Angel, a tortoiseshell color,and she is about 5 yrs old,   I think., She is very sweet and will play but her and Mickey are best buddies and I don't get to play too much when we are outside because she runs away.
Tony is a Blue point Siamese and thinks he is royalty, hey his name isn't Duke Samson nope that is me.
So I think that says it all. I am royalty not him. hehe.
Tony is about 4 yrs old I think. Cannot think right now but anyway, I can ask Mom or Dad later if you really want to know.
Mickey gets Tony in a choke hold and Tony asks for more. He has an ear infection right now so mommy has to put drops in his ears every day. She does mine once a week but every day, whoa! I hate the feel of that stuff in my ears.
 
When I try to get  in on the playing Daddy yells "Stop it" and says "Mickey and Tony are playing so don't scare him."   Well, if Mickey doesn't scare him when he clamps his teeth on his head how could I scare him. Mommy doesn't like it when Mickey plays rough with Tony, but Tony asks for it. He bugs Mickey until he starts on him.
I guess I have finally had my say on this family  so I will not boar you anymore.  Just wait until Mickey hears that I was writing for so long.  He is asleep now so he doesn't know what I am doing.  He gets so jealous of me.  If I want to sit with mommy or Daddy he has to come sit with them too.  I do it to him too, but I am not jealous, Nope, not me.
Mommy is coming and she wants to play on the computer with her paint shop pro so I have to go back outside and watch Daddy clean up the yard. I can give him some new stuff to clean up too. ha-ha.
 
Wow, Daddy just came in and brought Mickey's tags to mommy, he found them when he was raking the yard.  He lost them in November before the snow came. Darn it now he can drive the car again.  He should still sit in back with me.
 
Bye for now,
Sir Duke Samson of Zermane 

No comments:

Post a Comment