From wags to whiskers, feathers and hooves
they'll always be a part
For with them our lives are richly blessed
with those pawprints on our hearts

© Christina aka Stina

Wags 2 Whiskers is a fun friendship group of people who love their furbabies. Whether they are four-legged, feathered, have hooves, horns or fins - all animals are a precious gift to treasure!
If you would like to join us, please stop by Wags 2 Whiskers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Ciara!

OK, I am a week late but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIARA!

Mummy was very sick all week and we couldn't go out in da car like she promised on my birthday but she took me out the next day and we went to PetStock where she bought me a new fleecy jacket to keep me warm and a squeaky toy dog for me to bite and chew and pull apart!! I had the best time! And I saw peoples! Then we went to Nanny and Poppies and I ran around their yard and it was sooooooooooooooo much fun!  I was so tired by the end of it I needed another nap.  Happy Birthday to me.

This is Ciara sporting her new jacket with her fluffy squeaky dog.



Yep...Ra has a "hoodie"!  lol  She's a trendy pooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment