From wags to whiskers, feathers and hooves
they'll always be a part
For with them our lives are richly blessed
with those pawprints on our hearts

© Christina aka Stina

Wags 2 Whiskers is a fun friendship group of people who love their furbabies. Whether they are four-legged, feathered, have hooves, horns or fins - all animals are a precious gift to treasure!
If you would like to join us, please stop by Wags 2 Whiskers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wag'n Tails - "For Dogs" by Tooty

For dogs
 
This is me - Tootypup

 
1. Have you ever escaped from the house. ?     
Well no not from the house, me did as a puppy. 
I rolled out under the gate of the back yard, and I was so lost.
Mum was at work and I didn't know what to do. So I just sat on the step at the front door and gave mum a huge hug when she came home from work.
I didn't tell mum then, but I was a little scared out there by myself, I was only 4 months old.
 
2. Do you like to eat from the rubbish bin  ?    
No way. I have good tastes like my mum.
I like to eat what she is eating. She does share too
I got my mum trained well - WOOF WOOF
 
3. Do you sleep on owners bed?
I use too when I was a young pup.....WOOF WOOF
But at my age, I find in a bit hard to get up on the bed now Mum has made me a bed right next to hers so I can see her still.
 
4. Do you chase your tail?
Nah - me has gots lots and lots of toys to play wiff.
 
5. Have you thrown up on yur owners bed?     
Awwwww no, I might have passed wind a few times though Mum would say, that I didn't have to share. She would breath all funny.
I thought it was funny, there were a few times even I had to leave the room 
 
6. Do you accompany your owner to the loo?
Gotta make sure mum is ok
 
7. Do you like a bath?
Oh yes, me wuvs water of any kind. Love to go for swim, play wiff hose and the best of all, when I was a young PUP, and mum went to have a bath.
I would wait till she was in and all cumffy, I would run and jump in wiff her    
 
8. Do you like being brushed ?
I love it! Use to go and get the brush and follow mum around till she brushed me. Me does do wuv it
 
9. Have you drunk from the toilet ?
Nope, I have water bowls in the house and outside for me
 
10. Whats your fav sleeping place
Oh that is a silly question MY couch of course and my basket at night in mums room

 
11. Do you pinch the other pets food?
Well a dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do. If there is any spare tucker around. A dog has to put it into storage... Of course.
But not while mum is watching. She thinks I am so good all the time
 
12. Do you come back when called?
Usually, unless there is something really important to bark at outside like a cat or someone I don't know. But now I am a little deaf. 
Mum has taught me doggie sign language now. But sometimes I make out I no understand. But she knows I am only trickin Cause I have a grin on my chin 
 
13. Have you ever eaten the post?
Awww know, rather eat my tucker....... WOOF WOOF
But I did chew up my sticks when we played stick.....
 
14. What is the worst thing for you?
The vet..... I have to go and get needles. Well they don't really hurt.
Me just don't like the smell there
 
15.  Are you good in the car?
Oh me does do wuv to go for drive in the car.
Gotta have the front seat too, but sometimes I have to sit in the back
I am a good navigator....... WOOF WOOF
Mum even puts a seat bealt on me to keep me safe
 
16. Do you dribble when they eat?
Nope
 
17. Have you any doggie friends?
Oh yes of course. But me is boss dog......
This is my best friend Zarab...... He comes and stays wiff me sometimes

 
18. What did you get for Christmas?
New Toys Some Treats! And lots and lots of cuddles
 
19. What is your fav toy?
I have a big DOG squeaker cuddly toy
And when no one takes any notice of me....... I play wiff my toy
I think I make lot of noise........ WOOF WOOF
 
20. Do you sing?
Nope, but I can talk. Mum and me use to have lots of talks......

No comments:

Post a Comment